We've got your back...
The Digital Quarry service is comprised of a number of the following elements (click on the orange links to find out more):
- A thorough literature review of the site to collect all known geomining data to produce a detailed 3D Visualise model of the site suitable for use by and communication with all stakeholders.
- Drone surveys used to provide fast, accurate and timely 3D models of site to better understand inventory in the quarry and in stockpile (where you already have such a system we work with what you have in place).
- A geotechnical risk assessment to determine what can be expected in the next twelve months and with recommendations as to how to best manage what is found.
- Face mapping of the quarry faces to ensure that what is being seen in the quarry feeds into a geological model review to ensure that what is predicted to be extracted is what is there to be extracted.
- The quarry design is updated and corrected as needed to provide a safe, productive platform to work from in line with company and industry best practices.
- A detailed long term quarry extraction schedule is created to allow effective “what-if” analysis of different quarrying options.
- A rolling quarterly quarry development plan lays out all the important safety, environmental and operational requirements necessary to effectively operate the site and contains a reconciliation of actual results versus planned results.
- High precision GPS survey equipment (accurate to 0.5m) is provided to ensure that local personnel are able to pick-up points for communication with our technical team and also receive designs directly on the survey device for them to lay out in the field - this ensures that ramp, benches and other features will be put in the correct locations.
- In conjunction with the scheduling system, an inventory management system ensures there is an accurate picture as to what stock is available and when.
- Ongoing technical support is provided as needed to ensure continuity.
Click here to go back to pricing.