Making it real for your stakeholders
This is the first element of our Quarry Support service.
Experience shows that most sites have a lot of geomining data, much of which is either unknown or disconnected. This can consist of:
- Geological reports
- Geotechnical reports
- Survey information including cadastral boundaries
- Quarry designs
- Government licences and permits
- Environmental reports and conditions etc.
The information is rarely summarised and integrated, leading to problems in continuity of operation, missing information, wasted time getting new staff and other stakeholders up to speed etc.
We bring all this information together into a succinct, simple to understand document and a stunning web-based 3D model that enables stakeholders to gain valuable new insights into the quarry and surrounding areas.
What is included in the service
- Document sharing platform that aligns with your IT department requirements e.g. DropBox, Box, Google Drive that ensures that we have a common, “one source of truth”, accessible platform for data sharing.
- Screen sharing /conferencing system that aligns with your IT department requirements e.g. Skype, Google Meet, Hangouts, Webex, UberConference, TeamViewer etc.
- Literature review to find all relevant geomining data.
- Gap analysis to determine what data may be missing and help determine how to resolve this e.g. ensuring appropriate pit design parameters, haulroad widths etc.
- Finalised data is summarised into our Design Guidelines document format.
- Geospatial data integrated into a 3D Visualise model suitable for use by non-technical stakeholders, either in a web delivered format, or more desktop application format as needed.
- A User Guide detailing how to use the Visualise system.
What is not included (but can be supplied at additional cost)
Click here to go back to pricing.
- Application for government licences.
- Setting up custom, “one off” data sharing arrangements.
- Translation of materials.